Welcome to Challenger Troop CIC
Award winning military ethos programmes for schools and community groups endorsed by the Department for Education
Our unique leadership, teambuilding and engagement programmes build character and resilience in young people from the ages of 7 to 18 and provides them with lasting, positive aspirations for the future. We have a proven impact on attendance, behaviour and other factors affecting learning which has led to increased levels of educational attainment in school and improved life chances beyond.
News & Features
Challenger Troop – Our Story
Stay updated on Challenger Troop news and upcoming programmes.
- "A phenomenal experience" said one of our partner schools when talking about their recent core 12 week programme for #secondaryschools He said "seeing the pupils being tested every week, in an environment that is alien to the everyday school life has been a phenomenal experience to behold. Life is all about testing yourself and challenging your limitations. Many of the pupils who started the course 12 weeks ago would never have agreed to sleep outside or go on night patrols in the dead of night. I am so proud of the achievements of each of the pupils. They have now proven to themselves that they can achieve whatever they put their minds to in life. The pupils have learnt that in order to survive they need to be positive".3 days ago
- Fabulous networking meeting last night in London where we were talking about our programmes which are tailored to support young people moving into college, work or apprenticeships. We will be posting more information as this develops, so please like and share this page so that we share our news more widely. Thank you.3 days ago
- Congratulations to all the winners of the #educationgov Character awards http://ow.ly/JFrx7 so important to build #grit and #resilience4 days ago
Winners of the Character Awards announced - Press releases -
Education Secretary Nicky Morgan announces the 27 schools and organisations winning £15,000 for their work in character education.
- Great evening last night discovering what @OneEBP are doing for young people. Looking forward to building contacts and partnerships #action
3 days ago
- Looking forward to talking about our work supporting #schoolleavers into work and #apprenticships @OneEBP tonight
4 days ago
- RT @ConstableChaos: .@PFEW_HQ @PFEW_Chair @PFEW_ViceChair #ChopperSquad Poster for how people can help tonight RT RT RT http://t.co/e1WYMSr…
4 days ago